Submission of diploma thesis
Monitoring and evaluating system of network traffic
- Design distributed "NetFlow Analyzer" supporting:
- evaluation of the network traffic using netflow statistics exported from Cisco routers,
- nearly real-time traffic monitoring,
- smart flow filtration, aggreagation and statistic evaluation
- multicriterial data flow selection using source/destination IP addresses, protocols,
ports etc. (including heuristic methods for protocols using dynamic ports)
- The NetFlow Analyzer should be ablo to deal with suspicious network activities
(e.g. security attacks, routing troubles etc.) by raising warning messages.
- Use free software tools.
- Verify final product in the operating system Linux.
Leader of diploma thesis: Dr. Ing. Pavel Őmrha (CIV Z╚U, UniverzitnÝ 8, 306 14 Plze˛)
Opponent of diploma thesis: Ing. Vßclav Vais, PhD. (CIV Z╚U, UniverzitnÝ 8, 306 14 Plze˛)